I forgot to post this yesterday. Here’s some great stories from Friday to check out over the weekend…
– Motown Showdown: 2009 Dodge Charger SRT8 vs. 2009 Pontiac G8 GXP
– What car deserves an LS9 V8?
– Clarkson: Top Gear USA ‘canned,’ viewers ‘just don’t get it.’
– Most of Saleen sold to Michigan group
– Lawrence Marshall Chevy, Dodge, Ford: Another Massive Texas Auto Dealership Closes (thanks Cody)
– Ford Leader in Technology Patents, Study Shows
– Killer car deals out there…somewhere
– Obama defends federal car plan
– How to sell diesel to Americans
– First Look: Cadillac Converj Concept
– (F1) Bourdais stays at Toro Rosso in 2009
– Black Stig Returns from the Dead
– New coalition formed to promote diesels in the U.S.
– Citroen DS Inside Concept to debut in Geneva
– General Motors to lay off 600 at Mexico plant
– Nissan GT-R With Updated Launch Control Still Fast
– New Study Confirms Car Exhaust Increases Lightning Strikes
– GAZ-51 Custom: Russians Make A Cadillac Escalade EXT Hot!
– Thai Police Erect Fake Crash Sites To Deter Drunk Driving
– Has the auto market finally bottomed out?
– Ford says new study shows SYNC leads to fewer distracted drivers
– Shelby unleashes 750-horsepower GT500 Super Snake Prudhomme Edition
– Geneva Preview: More details on Alpina B6 GT3 come to light
– Other Perspectives: Chris Bangle – The man who saved BMW?
– BMW considering five possible variants of next 1-series, turbocharging galore
Source: Sean Martin